5/28/13

lullabies... a nice mix from....



used in this Twilight Zone Episode... and used in this great mix from....

The 'Come Wander With Me' song, composed by Jeff Alexander and sung by Bonnie Beecher herself, was used almost 40 years later on the soundtrack of the 2003 film "The Brown Bunny" and in a 2006 television commercial for a Dutch insurance company (RVS), that showed René Magritte-like flying men with open umbrellas.

more info and episode...

The lyrics for the song are:

He said come wander with me, Love
Come wander with me
Away from this sad world
Come wander with me
He came from the sunset
He came from the sea
He came from my sorrow
And can love only me



MISSISSIPPI RECORDS TAPE SERIES, VOL. 51 – LULLABIES & DREAM SONGS

V/AMississippi Records Tape Series, Vol. 51 – Lullabies & Dream Songs
Includes a higher res scan of the track listing!