7/10/10

Rock Your Baby -George Mc Crae

I bought this album not because of the over-played "Rock Your Baby" but for the hidden funk jem "I Get Lifted". I include the KC & The Sunshine cover version, which is killer, so you can compare the two. "Look At You" is a funky jam and has some sweet bass played by Richard Finch but most of the songs follow the "Rock You Baby" formula and are not so successful, such as "Make It Right", "You Got My Heart" and "You Can Have It All". Still for that one classic funk jam this album is a winner. via Bass - Richard Finch Drums - Robert Johnson Guitar - Jerome Smith , Phillip Wright Keyboards - H. W. Casey Side A Rock Your Baby I Can't Leave You Alone (I Keep Holdin' On) You Got My Heart You Can Have It All Side B Look At You Make It Right I Need Somebody Like You I Get Lifted Rock Your Baby Reprise password; sunshineband GET DOWN HERE Want the single? Convert it to MP3 Here.