10/12/13

Frampton's Camel







All tracks composed by Peter Frampton; except where indicated
"I Got My Eyes On You" - 4:29
"All Night Long" - 3:19 (Frampton, Gallagher)
"Lines On My Face" - 4:50
"Which Way the Wind Blows" - 3:32
"I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)" - 4:10 (Stevie Wonder, Yvonne Wright)
"White Sugar" - 3:37
"Don't Fade Away" - 4:39
"Just The Time Of Year" - 3:58
"Do You Feel Like We Do" - 6:44 (Frampton, Gallagher, Wills, Siomos)
Personnel[edit]

Peter Frampton - double bass, bass guitar, guitar, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keyboards, vocals
Mick Gallagher - piano, electric piano, hammond organ, organ, hammond B-3, synthesizer, moog synthesizer, fender rhodes, harpsichord, accordion, keyboards, harmonica, vocals
Rick Wills - double bass, bass guitar
John Siomos - drums, percussion