8/17/12

Sadie






Breed: German Shepherd Dog Mix Color: Black - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn Age: Senior
Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg) Sex: Female
I am already spayed, housetrained, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Sadie's Story...
Hi friends, I'm Sadie (aka luna)! I'm 9 years old (April 2012) and I'm one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet! I'm very affectionate and I just love to cuddle! I'm a petite girl, about 55 lbs, and I'm always happy, with a big grin on my face! I've been trained by one of the top trainers in Los Angeles and he says I'm very smart...this makes me so happy! I learn quickly and I love to impress! I love going out for evening strolls (walking so nicely, right next to you of course!) and then going home and watching a movie before bed. I may not be as young as the rest, but I have a true wisdom that you just can't beat. I'm looking for a home that will appreciate the love I have to give and treat me like their family treasure!FOSTER HOME NEEDED

http://www.adoptapet.com/cgi-bin/public/petsearch.cgi/search_pets_by_shelter?search_type=from_dog&standalone=1&shelter_id=70353&current_page=1