9 year old Caine Monroy spent his summer building an elaborate cardboard arcade inside his dad’s used auto parts store, and invited the world to play.
A short film by Nirvan, produced by Interconnected.
Ways to Support the Caine’s Arcade Imagination Foundation:
- Donate to Caine’s Scholarship Fund (help us reach our $250k goal to receive a matching challenge grant.)
- Buy an official Caine’s Arcade STAFF shirt
- Download the Caine’s Arcade Theme Song
- Join our Caine’s Arcade School Curriculum Pilot Program for Inspired Educators
- Join: Caine’s Arcade on Facebook & Twitter + The Imagination Foundation on Facebook
- Share this film with friends!