12/18/11

11 minute Cowboy Movie..

David Crosby - If I Could Remember My Name [The Outtakes] Wally Heider Studios A & C, San Francisco, Nov 1970 Thru Spring 1971 --------

Repost: Back by popular demand — Crosby’s 1970 outakes (aka, Perro tapes) CD1 01 ~ Song With No Words 02 ~ Tamalpais High 03 ~ What Are Their Names 04 ~ Song With No Words 05 ~ Orleans 06 ~ I`d Swear There Was Somebody Here 07 ~ Music Is Love 08 ~ Laughing 09 ~ Laughing 10 ~ Traction In The Rain 11 ~ Traction In The Rain 12 ~ Traction In The Rain 13 ~ I`d Swear There Was Somebody Here 14 ~ I`d Swear There Was Somebody Here 15 ~ Music Is Love CD2 01 ~ Music Is Love 02 ~ Laughing 03 ~ Laughing 04 ~ Song With No Words 05 ~ Song With No Words 06 ~ Tamalpais High 07 ~ Tamalpais High 08 ~ Tamalpais High 09 ~ Orleans 10 ~ Orleans 11 ~ Cowboy Movie 12 ~ Cowboy Movie 13 ~ Cowboy Movie 14 ~ Slide Jam Featuring Jerry Garcia Graham Nash Joni Mitchell Neil Young If I Could Remember My Name outtakes were usually mixed up with so-called PERRO tapes, The Dorks rehearsals or Mickey's Barn, although basically totally different material were involved. It was usually traded as a single disc, but here are all IICORMN outtakes that ever circulated in probably the best quality around. Pink Robert "f I Could Only Remember My Name" features musicians from the Jefferson Airplane, Santana, the Grateful Dead and Joni Mitchell, plus Neil Young and Joni Mitchell. http://silveradoraremusic.blogspot.com/2010/07/david-crosby-perro-sessions-1971-part.html http://www.mediafire.com/?amimddidyo4 ... OK....... http://www.willardswormholes.com/?p=1677