12/22/08

Noir Pooches

Here's an old one i took of my deceased friend Beega and buddy. I think it was a "Hello Kitty camera, if I remember correctly. That cam was actually pretty consistent for the 'Touch Of Evil'. The craze of lo-fi images is over the top. Still there are stand outs, in my opinion, like Ryan Tartar. His just seem to have more thought put into 'em. Not just a random getting lucky thing. (which is what i would (maybe will) get if i go that route. EDIT; I've been informed that I took some liberties thinking Ryan was using LO-FI gear. Turns out he's doing some bitchen processing for his effect! Talented chap. Thanks for the tip! Actually as far as the Diana I think Kyle Lightner has some nice stuff and I' m pretty sure that's one thing he does use! If I'm mistaken again? Well...."I'm just a human being"!